Sorry, I coulndt finish it all this week, but I have been having computer troubles and was to busy to fix them, but now they are fixed so next week I will have the full rankings again.
1. Kyle Busch (97) (Last Week: 1st)
3 wins in the last 5 races.
2. Carl Edwards (96) (Last Week: 2nd)
Carl and Jimmie has been finishing about the same lately which makes it extra hard on me, but I put Carl ahead of Jimmie because of Carl's two 2nd places and a win.
3. Jimmie Johnson (96)(Last Week: 3rd)
Like I said it was hard decideing between Carl and Jimmie. Jimmie has 4 striaght top 7 finishes.
4.Tony Stewart (94) (Last Week: 11th)
Tony just cant seem to get the win. He has back to back runner up finishes.
5. Kasey Kahne (91) (Last Week: 5th)
Kahne has the 3rd best avg finish of the last 5 races (10th) and he has not finished worse then 15th since New Hampsire.
6. Kevin Harvick (89) (Last Week: 11th)
3 of the last 4 races were top 6 finishes
7. David Ragan (87) (Last Week: 7th)
Besides this weeks 30th, David's last 5 races has been really good. He has two top 5s and three top 10s.
8. Martin Truex Jr. (86) (Last Week: 13th)
Sure he's 16th in the point standings, but in the last 5 races he has the 9th best avg finish and finished 5th at the Glen.
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (85)(Last Week: 8th)
He has dropped to 4th in the standings, but he still has been racing well lately with only 3 finishes out of the top 20 since the all star race.
10. Kevin Harvick (85) (Last Week: 9th)
This weeks 6th moved Kevin up another spot to 11th.
11. Matt Kenseth (84) (Last Week: 6th)
He hasn't been racing as good in these last few races, but this weeks 10th has him 12th in the standings.
12. . Mark Martin (84) (Last Week: 14th)
In the last 5 races that he has competed in he has an avg finish of 11.5.
13.. Matt Kenseth (83) (Last Week: 6th)
12th place finish 12th in the standings.
14. Clint Bowyer (81) (Last Week: 16th)
Droped out of the top 12, but only by 18 points.
15. Jamie McMurray (79)Last Week: 17)
His last 3 finishes was 16th, 9th and 6th.
A.J. Allmendinger (his last 4 finishes were all in the top 20)
After New Hampshire